PENUKANG CERITA KARUT

My photo
Ulu Klang
A simple person with simple life..love beach and outdoor.. watermelon is my favorite fruit. Exercise is easy. Changing my eating is hard. I love, love, love to eat. My fitness goal is to run a 15K in 1 hour..tapi lari 10km pun da penat rase nak tercabut kaki ...

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Fikiran compang camping : Hopeless

Am i running away from something that i don't want? Or running away from something i'm afraid to want?I don't know what I want rite now. I don't even know what I want in my life. All i know is the only thing standing between me and total happiness is reality.In reality, I'm slowly losing my mind. So,I'm just thinking about how much I don't want my life to be like this.


***Regrets are a waste of time***

No comments:

Post a Comment