PENUKANG CERITA KARUT

My photo
Ulu Klang
A simple person with simple life..love beach and outdoor.. watermelon is my favorite fruit. Exercise is easy. Changing my eating is hard. I love, love, love to eat. My fitness goal is to run a 15K in 1 hour..tapi lari 10km pun da penat rase nak tercabut kaki ...

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Fikiran compang camping : Thinking of a better future

When it comes to the future, there are three kinds of people:
  1. Those who let it happen,
  2. Those who make it happen,
  3. and those who wonder what happened.
And i'm the people who wonder what happened. A lot of things blew up my mind. I want to learn how to blow shit up with my mind. I just wanna be the person " who make it happen" and i found out it was really hard. It's not easy to be a person who "walk the talk".All I am hoping rite now is to be able to work. I think my best work is still ahead of me and all that I have been through in the last several years have only made me a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment