PENUKANG CERITA KARUT

My photo
Ulu Klang
A simple person with simple life..love beach and outdoor.. watermelon is my favorite fruit. Exercise is easy. Changing my eating is hard. I love, love, love to eat. My fitness goal is to run a 15K in 1 hour..tapi lari 10km pun da penat rase nak tercabut kaki ...

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Token to my parents.

I don't always and don't know how to show it. But i do appreciate how much the both of you have helped me with my miserable life, and you were there to catch me when i fall, be beside me when i cried and stand with me when i seek an advice.Thank you for always being there and knowing just what to do.

Praying for my happiness and given me all of the things that have gotten me here i'm thankful for that. If i was damned of body and soul, i know whose prayers would make me whole. Thank you for being my constant support when i didn't think I could cope.The word " i love you" seem too few to express. Thank you for being the best parents a daughter could ever wish for. I love you with all my heart today and forever more.

No comments:

Post a Comment