PENUKANG CERITA KARUT

My photo
Ulu Klang
A simple person with simple life..love beach and outdoor.. watermelon is my favorite fruit. Exercise is easy. Changing my eating is hard. I love, love, love to eat. My fitness goal is to run a 15K in 1 hour..tapi lari 10km pun da penat rase nak tercabut kaki ...

Friday, January 27, 2012

Kerja baru! Kerja!

Huh.. great relief..Alhamdulillah. Harap-harap yang ni last and no more interviews.

Kepada mak & pak , thank you for your support and prayers.
Kepada yang bergelar kawan-kawan, thank you for wishing me good luck.
Hope you guys also have a good day!

Tetiba rasa nak share satu soalan interview yang aku tak tau nak jawab ape. Masa tu aku tersangat blur. Padahal soalan dia biase je.

Soalan die berbentuk ‘Where do you see yourself in five years?’

Jawapan aku : If i can get this job by today, there would be my fifth year career anniversary with this company ( tak tao lah dia judge aku camne tapi yang penting aku jawab semua soalan die walaupun jawapan yang aku bagi x bernas langsung).







No comments:

Post a Comment