PENUKANG CERITA KARUT

My photo
Ulu Klang
A simple person with simple life..love beach and outdoor.. watermelon is my favorite fruit. Exercise is easy. Changing my eating is hard. I love, love, love to eat. My fitness goal is to run a 15K in 1 hour..tapi lari 10km pun da penat rase nak tercabut kaki ...

Friday, October 14, 2011

Hari jadi Boss via sms

Sanibijak...happy birthday boss!!!
Boss..where is my cake?
Sanibijak....high calorie...u are old enough to eat cake..hahhaha..
Boss..u r still the old Sani...still the same...kutuk-kutuk saya saja...
Sanibijak....the world change but im still the same...hahaha..
Boss......i know i know...actually im touched that u still remember my birthday!!!
Sanibijak..of coz.....why la boss
Boss...because before this u never wish me on my birthday ..a bit surprised for me
Sanibijak..yeahka..
Boss...Yeahlo..

*actually memang x ingat pon besdey boss..tapi ader orang bagi tao tadi..heheheh*
but tqvm becoz u never forget my birthday...

No comments:

Post a Comment